SCREEN PRINTING 101
- Introductions/fundamentals of screen-printing, how to clean, coat and expose screens.
- Printing example images.
- Homework: At least two days before your next class, send your 1 color image that you would like to print to email@example.com. Specify size of image. Examples of one-color artwork:
- Printing your 1-color artwork.
- Feel free to bring in any shirts, totes, etc. that you would like to print on! We will provide you with one free t-shirt for the class; you are more than welcome to purchase more from us at $6.00 each. We also have tote bags for sale. They are $5.00 each.
- Homework: Design or draw a 2-color image you would like to print. Make sure to send your design to firstname.lastname@example.org 2 days before class.
- 2-color set up and printing on paper.
- Homework: At least two days before your next class, send your final project of your one or two-color design to email@example.com. Specify size of image.
- Free printing day.