- Intro to Screen Printing
- Screen Printing Techniques
- Intro to Print: ALL-DAY INTENSIVE
- Screen Printing 101
- Introduccion a la Serigrafia en Espanol
- T-Shirt Printing Workshop
- Hi-Speed Tee Printing
- Specialty Inks & Applications
- Stationery Workshop
- Repeat Printing: Fabric + Wallpaper
- Poster Printing
- 4-Color Process Printing
- Surfaces: Glass, Metal + More
- Print Your Own Skateboard Workshop
- Print Your Own Converse Workshop
- Print Your Own Gift Wrap
- Print + Sew Pillows
- Japanese Woodblock Printing
- Bookbinding for Artist Books & 'Zines
- One-Page Book
- One-Page Book: ALL-DAY INTENSIVE
- The Power of Self-Publishing
- Art Prep + Color Seps
- Photoshop Crash Course
- Photoshop Fundamentals (3 wks)
- Illustrator Crash Course
- Illustrator Basics (3 wks)
- Intro to InDesign
- Adobe After Effects
- Intro to Web Design
- Intro to Google Analytics
- Monetize Your Passion Online
- Online Business 101
- Product Launch Blueprint
Pints n' Prints
Art of the Edition
Intro to Google Analytics
What’s the difference between a visit and a pageview? Intro to Google Analytics will teach you how to increase traffic to your website by following a few simple steps. Learning how to understand Google Analytics can increase your sales, ad revenue, and increase your visibility on search engines! No programming experience required.
Are visitors leaving quickly? Are they having a hard time finding what they came for? Are Facebook and Twitter driving traffic to your website? Are people trying to view your site from their smartphone? Google Analytics is by far the most powerful tool to gain insight to your users. Discover how visitors are finding and interacting with your site.
We’ll cover all the terminology so that you can understand the graphs and features presented with Google Analytics. We’ll visit each feature of Google Analytics one by one, clearly explaining the charts and vocabulary. Every feature will help you discover issues with your website and take control of your traffic in new ways.
This class uses real world examples; including graphs and screenshots from live websites.
Throughout the course we’ll answer the following questions:
- Who’s visiting your site?
- Who’s coming back?
- What kind of device are they using?
- How can I get more traffic from search engines?
- What about Facebook, Twitter, and all those other social networks?
- Ok, then how do I sell more stuff?
- What other tools exist?
Well informed instructors and a small class size will ensure that you gain valuable knowledge at your own pace. Already using Google Analytics? Bring your laptop and follow along.
One 3-hour Session
Experience Level: Beginner (no experience necessary!)
Instructor: Omar Zenhom
Omar Zenhom is the founding director of Business Republic, and has helped others start and build their online businesses through workshops and private consulting in a wide variety of fields such as the arts, education and professional sports.
Before starting Business Republic, Omar was an educator and trainer for 11 years and designed and delivered various training and educational courses. He was frustrated with his 9-5 job and had a strong desire to help others turn their passions into businesses. He started Business Republic where he and his team are dedicated to helping people turn their skills, talents and passions into sustainable, profitable online businesses.
Business Republic has helped develop and launch various online businesses through their live events, online training programs and private consulting.
!!! Please read our Education Policy before registering.